Commerce St / Interchange Way
Tentative Occupancy 2024
Starting From the $400's
Festival Condos is a new condo and townhouse development by QuadReal and Menkes Developments Ltd. currently in preconstruction at Interchange Way & Highway 7, Vaughan. Festival Condos has a total of 1300 units. Menkes’ master-planned development in VMC spans over 100 acres, with new developments planned annually to create thoughtful residential and commercial density
Festival will consist of multiple, high-rise towers that are set to become the tallest condominium development in South VMC. Designed with proximity to new retail shopping, amenities and steps from the VMC subway, FESTIVAL will redefine the VMC landscape for urban families and professionals. This will be the beginning of what will become the first mixed-use development within the entertainment capital of Vaughan
- Students can access York University within 10 minutes and commuters can reach Union Station within 45 minutes.
- Nearby various schools
- Easily access to Highway 401 and Highway 7
- Unique cultural restaurants and bars surrounding the condo
- York University and Seneca College York Campus are also just a short subway ride away.
- Enjoy museums and performing arts venues alongside the condo
- Festival Condos is an exciting and innovative joint venture by Menkes and QuadReal, set to become one of Canada’s largest master-planned communities.
- In the South VMC is set to become the entertainment capital of Vaughan.
- One of Canada’s Largest Master-Planned Communities
- Open-Air, Promenades, Gathering Spaces, An Air of Discovery
- Subway Connected Community
- In the Heart of the VMC
FESTIVAL CONDOS LOCATION
The location of Festival Condos allows you excellent transit and easy access to a number of amenities. Situated close to Hwy 7 and subway, travelling is most convenient for the residents. Whether it is shopping, eating out or entertainment, it’s all there simply minutes away from the condo. There are a number of shopping malls and stores around for easy shopping. You’ll find dozens of restaurants nearby offering a variety of cuisines. The location also offers proximity to many entertainment and recreation centers such as SkyZone Trampoline Park, Canada’s Wonderland, Reptilia Vaughan and more.
Vast greenspaces of the Boyd Conservation Park and Kortright Centre for Conservation are just minutes drive away. There’s also The National Golf Club of Canada, The Country Club, Richmond Hill Golf Club, The Thornhill Club and many lush green parks around. The area has many good schools, including Liaison College, St Andre Catholic School, Vaughan Secondary School, and Derrydown Public School, and The York University is simply minutes drive/ride far.
Commuting Made Easy : Festival Condos is conveniently located just south of Vaughan Metropolitan Centre subway station, allowing residents to take the newly expanded York-Spadina subway line. Students can access York University within 10 minutes and commuters can reach Union Station within 45 minutes. Residents of Festival Condos will also be able to access VIVA, YRT, and GO Transit buses straight from Vaughan Metropolitan Centre station. VMC Condos is just south of Highway 7, which connects residents to Highway 400, allowing for easy access to other major thoroughfares in the area.
Festival Condos Neighbourhood : Festival Condo residents enjoy proximity to a variety of amenities and excellent transit. Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is simply a walk away. Many restaurants such as McDonald’s, Gordo’s Diner, St. Louis Bar & Grill, Coffee Time, Magnotta, Dave & Buster’s and many more are simply within walking distance. Also, a number of stores are just a walk away such as Lowe’s Home Improvement, The Home Depot, LCBO, Best Buy, Canadian Tire and more. For entertainment, there’s Cineplex Cinemas Vaughan movie theatre nearby where you can enjoy a good movie without needing to travel.
Festival Condos sets the standard for high-end accommodations. This is evident from its first on-site development which is built with many top-tier features and finishes.
- As such, future Festival condo residents are sure to expect a luxurious homeowner experience.
- Open-concept kitchens with custom wood-paneled refrigerators and dishwashers
- Seven brand name appliances including Energy Star washer and dryer
- Bathrooms with custom-designed comfort-height vanity with marble top
- Awning-style operable windows
- An individually-controlled centralized heating and cooling comfort system
- Double-storey lobby with 24-hour concierge and seating lounge
- Fitness centre with separate weight room and yoga studio
- Theatre as well as TV and games lounge
- Party room with accompanying kitchen and bar with formal dining area
- Hotel-inspired guest suites
- Kids’ play room with accompanying outdoor play area
- Free WiFi at all all condo amenities
Aside from upmarket interiors, this development greatly impresses with its great transit access. It is an upscale development that looks to be a great investment opportunity.
Menkes was founded by Murray Menkes. Visionary. Entrepreneur. Businessman. He wanted his life story to be about building single-family homes that delivered outstanding quality and lasting value. Before long he was building not just beautiful homes but entire master-planned communities.
Today, Menkes continues to raise the standard for outstanding quality design and superior value as a fully integrated, multidisciplinary real estate development company. Elegant family homes that exude character and charm; exclusive luxury condominiums infused with stunning amenities; and highly coveted office and industrial space, all set in prime locations.