Liberty Market Tower
🎈 🎈 LIMITED TIME OFFER! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! 🎈 🎈
LIBERTY MARKET TOWER INCENTIVES
🎁DEVELOPMENT CHARGES AND LEVIES CAPPED AT $0 (Value of approx. $62,500)
🎁FREE FAMILY AND THIRD-PARTY ASSIGNMENT* (Value of $5,000)
🎁PURCHASE PRICE GUARANTEED*
🎁* $15,000 CASH BACK FOR ALL 1 AND 2 BEDROOMS*
🎁$20,000 CASH BACK FOR ALL 3 BEDROOMS*
🎁PARKING INCLUDED ON UNITS 754 SQFT. AND UP (Value of $65,000)
🎁FREE LOCKER FOR ALL SUITES* (Value of $6,500)
🎁 REDUCED DEPOSIT STRUCTURE*
@171 E Liberty St (East Liberty St & Hanna Ave)
Tentative Occupancy 2021
Starting From Mid $400's
Liberty Market Tower Summary
The last developable parcel in Toronto’s vibrant Liberty Village neighborhood is officially rising up as Liberty Market Tower!
Marking the finale of a three phased, mixed-use community, Liberty Market Tower will stand confidently at 28 storeys just east of Liberty Market Building and Liberty Market Lofts.
Designed by award-winning Toronto architect, Wallman Architects with refined urban interiors by Cecconi Simone and cutting-edge collaboration with renowned artist Anthony Ricciardi, Liberty Market Tower promises a unique opportunity with over 12,000 sqft of indoor and outdoor amenity spaces boasting stunning views, overlooking Lake Ontario.
With 281 units, ranging from 1 bedroom to 3 bedrooms layouts there’s something here for everyone.
An undeniable paradise for commuters, Liberty Market Tower features a walk score of 96, as well as a 5-minute walk to both The Exhibition GO Station and The 504 King Streetcar.
Get ready to say hello to convenience, as the new tower on the block makes it way to the Village.
Number of Storeys: 28
Total Number of Suites: 281
Suites Starting Floor: 8
Suite Size Range: 360- 1225 sqft
REASONS TO BUY?
– Residents of Liberty Market Tower will be steps away from TTC streetcar and bus services running 24 hours. Riders can commute into Union Station in less than half an hour. GO Transit services are also available to residents at the nearby Exhibition GO loop.
– Liberty Village has quickly become a very popular neighbourhood in downtown Toronto. Residents of Liberty Market Tower Condos have access to plenty of lifestyle amenities all within walking distance. Liberty Village is home to plenty of local cafes, diners, and restaurants, boutique shops and plenty of entertainment options including the nearby BMO Field, Budweiser Stage, and CNE and Ontario Place Grounds which host a variety of events throughout the year.
– King West, Queen West, the Entertainment and Fashion Districts are all located near Liberty Market Tower Condos. Residents will be able to enjoy a night out at one of the many nearby clubs, bars, and lounges or indulge at some of the boutique and name-brand retailers.
– The city’s waterfront is located just South of Liberty Market Tower Condos. Residents can enjoy the tranquility of the lake at nearby parks, walk or bike along waterfront trails, or take the ferry over to the islands for the day.
– For over 30 years, Lifetime Developments have been creating successful residential properties that have received international acclaim, helping to rejuvenate and enhance Toronto neighbourhoods, creating a sense of community.
⭐ Nestled in Toronto's unique community The Liberty Village
⭐ 5 Min walk to the GO Exhibition Station
⭐ Steps to Future Liberty Village SmartTrack stations , 7 min commute to Financial District
⭐ 5 Min walk to Future Ontario Line 🚆
⭐ Steps to the most popular restaurants and bars in King West
Location & Neighbourhood
A quick stroll around the area will make it obvious why so many Torontonians are attracted to condo projects in this downtown neighbourhood. Many former factories in the former industrial hub have been repurposed into lofts, while others have become bars, coffee shops, furniture studios and galleries.
Known for its art and design studios, many media and technology startups have also begun to establish roots in Liberty Village, where a robust Business Improvement Association serves over 600 local companies employing over 10,000 people. Artscape, a non-profit organization that revitalizes buildings and neighbourhoods through the arts is heavily involved in Liberty Village, having subsidized many live/work spaces for local artists. This allows the area to maintain its tradition of an artistic and cultural hub.
Besides having everything at your fingertips, Liberty Market Tower Condos is also a short walk or streetcar ride from the downtown core. Exhibition Place and the city’s Harbourfront are both also easy to get to, the latter being a perfect place to watch the sailboats drift in and out of the yacht club or stroll along the harbourfront path, which takes you all the way downtown. It has earned an excellent
Walk Score of 89 and a perfect Transit Score of 100.
24-Hour Concierge Assistance, Fitness Center, Lounge Area, Party Room, Swimming Pool, Terrace
The building’s design is on trend for the area. The contemporary glass and brick architecture mirrors other buildings in the neighbourhood, while complimenting the many converted heritage structures which make Liberty Village so unique.
12,000 square feet of office space will occupy the second up to the seventh floor of the building, with 281 residential units on the upper floors and unit sizes ranging in 326 sq.ft to 1,285 sq.ft. The first 7 floors will house commercial and retail at grade.
The building’s eighth floor will house over 5,000 square feet of indoor amenities and approximately 2,700 square feet outdoor amenity space. Liberty Market Tower Residents will have access to three levels of underground parking, including 324 bike spaces and 329 vehicle spaces.
Suite styles will vary, consisting of 22 studio units, 128 one-bedroom units, 34 two-bedroom units and 29 three-bedroom units.